Registration Opens May 1, 2019
Admission Requirements for the MA Program:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Social Sciences or a related field.
- Grade point average of 80 (B) or over, or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with a different grading system.
- Prerequisites for conducting a research Master's thesis are basic undergraduate courses in statistics and research methods.
- Up-to-date Resume.
- Transcript with official seal and signature from each college or university attended. Unofficial copies may be submitted pending receipt of official ones.
- Copy of diplomas.
- Two letters of recommendation from members of academic or professional institutions, who know the candidate well enough to assess his/her abilities. The letters should be submitted in sealed and signed envelopes, together with the application material.
- Personal essay stating academic and career objectives: 300-500 words presenting the candidate's purpose and interest in pursuing the MA program in Social Work specializing in Crisis and Trauma studies. Please also refer to the connection between the program and your academic and/or professional experience and aspirations. Please note, that while the degree offered by the program is granted by the Bob Shapell School of Social Work, it is not an MSW degree. Graduates of the program will receive a Master of the Arts (MA) degree.
- Foreign students who are not native speakers of English and who have not done their undergraduate degree work in English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores with their applications.
- Medical form signed by physician.
- A non-refundable, $100 registration fee, paid by Credit Card or cheque to the order of Tel Aviv University.
How to Apply:
Begin the application process by opening a profile on our student portal. Click HERE to get started.
For more information, please email Nilli Palmor at: email@example.com
Registration Opens November 1, 2018
- Tuition for 2018-2019 is $18,500.
- The fee covers the courses, health insurance, social activities, academic services such as access to library, computers, and learning laboratories.
- For the thesis track, $ 5,000 will be charged in addition to the annual tuition fee.
- Summer Ulpan (optional) – 6 weeks of intensive Hebrew classes; Cost: $1450. Read more about the Program.
- Read our cancellation & refund policy.
- Financial terms, scholarships and other pre-departure issues: visit the TAU school for overseas students.
- The International Program in Crisis and Trauma, is a qualified MASA Program.
- General information about the Dormitories